How PetClips Works
Thank you for joining the PetClips network! We partner with hundreds of content creators to
bring you tens of thousands of unique, entertaining videos. Every day, new additional content is
added for you to enjoy.
So, how exactly does it work?
- You must always be logged in to earn points. To earn points as you watch,
you must always be logged into your PetClips account. If you are not logged in,
points will not accumulate within your account.
- Earn points while watching great content and interacting with creators.
Here are some tips for the best viewing experience::
- Actively watch videos in your browser, with your sound on for the best
- Switch channels from time to time to discover great new content from many of
- Google Chrome generally provides the best watching experience. We
highly recommend using Chrome to enjoy our videos.
Transfer to linked partners. PetClips works with hundreds of
publisher partners where you can link your account and redeem your points
to that partner site/app.
more about Linking your PetClips Account
Visit PetClips’s sister sites. Enjoy different content, using the same login
details as PetClips on each of our sister sites.
- Mealninja.me – Delicious meals & recipes
- Petclips.tv – Adorable and funny videos of animals, including famous pets like
- Musio.co – Amazing originals and covers by talented musicians
- Letscheck.in – Travel the world with our contributors.
- Gamerspot.tv – Anything and everything gaming related.
- Dessertninja.me – Delicious ideas and recipes for tasty desserts.
- Tryathome.me – Do-It-Yourself tips from our handiest contributors.
- Popjoy.lol – Love viral videos? You’ll love Popjoy!
- Auto-play issues happen. From time to time, you may run into an issue where
videos are not automatically starting. If this happens, simply click play on the video
and the video will begin playing.
Using safari? You will need to enable auto-play to enjoy videos. Here’s how to do